Description of the project | Expansion of productive capacity through the internalisation of services and technological innovation
Project code CENTRO – 02 – 0853 – FEDER – 023446
Main Objective | Reinforcing the competitive edge of small and medium-sized companies
Region where intervention will take place | Central Portugal
Receiving company| Normolde – Estruturas De Moldes e Moldes, Lda
Date of approval | 18-05-2017
Start date | 09-30-2016
End date | 12-30-2017
Total eligible cost | 660,555.98
Financial support from the European Union |
ERDF – 393,971.09 EUR
ESF – 2,756.25 EUR
Increasing the production capacity of the company with a view to increasing its competitive edge and the scale of innovation of the moulds produced, which will have a greater technical complexity and be rotating moulds with an indexing plate.
Creating a Technical Support and Budgeting Office and training room. Investment in software in the area of Design and Programming.
* Increasing technological skills in the design and programming
* Expanding production capacity and improving production processes
* Creating a Technical Support / Budgeting Office and reinforcing the capacity for and quality of responses from the budgeting department
* Introducing new services of Micro-perforation and Electrical discharge machining (EDM)
* Classifying the organisation and its Human Capital
* Acquiring new strategic tools for Marketing / Web marketing
Expected / achieved results:
Increased quality of production and services provided, growth in revenue and EBITDA and overall increase in productivity.